Nov 25, 2009

Week Eleven Homework

Read:
Chapter 7 - General Management
Do:
Read also about W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne's Blue Ocean Strategy or check out their PowerPoint presentation that Ken previewed (hit F5 to view when you open it). And while you're at it, check out the Boston Consulting Group's (BCG) Boston Matrix.

Do you all realize we have only 2 short classes until the end of the course? And one of these is the Final Exam? Yeowser

What Really happened to Ebert and his Omega Paw?

1 comment:

ScooterCandy said...

I've been super sick with a cold for the past few days. I even missed work yesterday and today. Anyhow, I was hoping that I'd be on the mend enough to come to class and get the skinny on next week's exam but I don't think I'm going to make it to 7pm let alone 10. Would anyone be able to pass on whatever links/hints/tips that are shared with the class tonight?